When you have a K2 Workflow, where a SmartObject method returns a file/document, an error occurs which makes the workflow undeployable.
The following error occurs: “The SmartObject contains a property mapping that references a removed SmartObject property”.
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.5) March 2022 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 03.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.