When you have reset/update your password or reconfigure K2, some strange behaviour is experienced. With either K2 Workspace not loading, or an error occurs on K2 re-configuration.
The following error occurs: “'System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.ValueTuple'”
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) November 2021 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 02.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.