When you have an environment with an Azure SQL Database setup, running the K2 Fix Pack installer will fail on the K2 Server step and an error is logged in the InstallerTrace log.
The following error occurs: “Reference to database and/or server name in 'K2.Authorization.Class' is not supported in this version of SQL Server.”
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) Fix Pack 51.
- K2 Five (5.5) Fix Pack 09.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.