When you navigate to K2 Management, you will notice some K2 Workflow instances are stuck in running state when they should be in active state.
The following error occurs in Host Server Log: “"2021-10-27 11:53:29","Error","General","1","GeneralErrorMessage","K2Worker.RunProcessFromAsync","1 24129 A database error occurred : Source array was not long enough. Check srcIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds."”
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) November 2021 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 06.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.