When you have multiple identities with the same email address, an error occurs when you action a K2 Workflow instance work item via K2 SmartActions.
The following error occurs: “24411 - "Username" is not allowed to open the worklist.”
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) November 2021 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 08.
- K2 Five (5.5) November 2021 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 08.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.