When you have K2 Workflow that loses the cached rights, the rights checks fail, and an error occurs.
The following error occurs: “2025 Error Marshalling K2Server.VerifyAdminUser, Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.5) March 2022 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 09.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.