Code Fix: Unable to copy text from a single cell in list views
K2 smartforms 4.7
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you want to copy text from a single cell from one of the rows in an Editable list view or List view, the text is not highlighted and cannot be copied.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP15 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP15 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
After installing this Fix Pack, follow these steps to enable the functionality:
- Edit the Editable list view or List view.
- Click on "Configure View Settings".
- Select the "Allow cell content selection" checkbox located in the "Runtime Options" section.
- Save the changes.