After updating your Chrome browser to version 91, you are unable to adjust the column width of the List View, Editable List View and Table control columns.
The fix is available in:
- K2 (4.7) December 2019 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 10.
- K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 40.
- K2 Five (5.2) October 2020 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 7.
- K2 Five (5.3) November 2020 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 16.
- K2 Five (5.4) Fix Pack 39.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
I am using K2 Five 5.3 with Fix Pack 40 (means including FP 16) and I have still the issue.
Somebody resolved this issue with this FP?
Hi @Eric733 , did you reach out to support regarding your issue?