Code Fix: Incorrect alignment of Text area / Rich text content when a cell on a view is right aligned
K2 smartforms 4.7
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you have a view with a cell containing text areas aligned to the right, the content of the text areas is also right aligned. This is incorrect as the content of the text area controls should remain unchanged when the alignment of the parent cell is changed.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP21 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP21 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.