Code Fix: Button action is not triggered on a subview or subform on iPad
K2 smartforms 4.7
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When a button on a subview or subform is below the scroll area on an iPad and configured to close the subview or subform, the button action is not triggered when clicked and focus moves back to the top of the subview or subform.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP18 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP18 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.