Code Fix: An error occurs when transferring data to a rich text control
K2 smartforms 4.7
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you have a view with a rich text control and a transfer data rule, where the data that is transferred contains an encoded html element attributes value, an error occurs at runtime.
The following popup displays: “Error while executing filter ConvertFontToSpanFilter - InvalidCharacterError: Failed to execute 'setAttribute' on 'Element': 'arial",sans-serif"' is not a valid attribute name”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP26 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP26 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.