A workflow instance does not get created after adding an item to a SharePoint List/Library.
There are several workflows configured to start when a SharePoint event is raised but only one workflow is having this issue.
- Check the Event Logs (Event Viewer > Application and Services Logs > K2) for any errors relating to K2 SharePoint Workflow Integration.
"An unexpected error has occurred while trying to resolve a value for Resolver ID 106C5886-18B1-4c09-BEB3-647342669D18."
"An unexpected error has occurred while trying to resolve a value for Resolver ID DCAB9253-08BC-4B14-A7B8-AD1D9726422D9."
- The Resolver ID values in the error are referenced in the Folio of the affected workflow:
SELECT * FROM [Integration].[ProcessSharePointWorkflow] WHERE WorkflowName = [FullWorkflowName]
- Open the workflow and go to the Start activity where the value of the Folio is assigned.
- If a SharePoint Item Reference property is mapped to the Folio, delete it first and leave the field blank.
- Right after the Start activity, add in a Set Folio event to map the Folio to its original value.
- Re-deploy the workflow.