Solved

Using the Submit button as a 'Cancel' button

• 11 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, all - NWC newbie here with another question. Is there a way to have the Submit button act as a 'Cancel' button?

I have a form that really doesn't need a workflow. It's basically just a worksheet to help certain employees determine which IRS form they're going to need. Form data isn't being submitted or saved anywhere. So what I'd like the Submit button to do is just clear all the data from the form and start over (in case the employee wants to do that).

I tried having the form redirect to itself upon submission but that doesn't seem to do anything.

Any way to do this?

icon

Best answer by leighburke 11 January 2021, 23:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@DavidAD There is currently no way to make the submit work as a cancel, the default page ,may be your best option as it has a link to submit another form. If you would like to suggest this feature you can do so over on our uservoice(https://nintex.uservoice.com).

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@leighburke Thank you. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the "default page." What is that?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@DavidAD The default success page

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@leighburke Oh I see, thanks. Well, as I said in my original post, I tried using that to have the form redirect to itself but nothing happened.