Replies

Re: Video: Writing Custom JavaScript In Nintex For...

JS Hint option seems gone. Is there any alternative?

Re: Nintex forms formatting rules

@raghavat , fn-IsMemberOfGroup is only available under expression. It is not available in the formatting rules. I need to use this function alo...

Re: disable a field when the created by is not equ...

Hi @SimonMuntz , I have this working. But this disables the field even when other user tries to add a row and comment. I need when other user adds ...

Re: conditional start office 365 Nintex

Hi @SimonMuntz , you mean I have to create one more column with name previous value and then check against that column. When do I update the column...

Re: Web Request: GetUserCollectionFromGroup

@Admin_Maraicar please try to use //*/@LoginName This worked for me. The xml collection then needs to be iterated in a foreach. Let...

Re: Web Request: GetUserCollectionFromGroup

Hi Janasmuth, could you post how this was resolved? I am having the same requirement.

Re: repeating control get email ID

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><pplReviewer type="System.String">"10;...

Re: compare collection variable to a variable

Thanks SimonMuntz, I was comparing a number with string. Later I converted the collection to Numeric and then checked for the condition.

Re: compare collection variable to a variable

Simon, this is how it should work as per c# or any other programming language. In Nintex for Office 365 For comparing greater than what should be use...

Re: The specified user {Common:Initiator} could no...

Found that . Initiator work email must be used in office 365.

Re: Connecting to external database

Hi Rinu I have the exact scenario. On premise sharepoint 2013 has execute SQL action and Sharepoint online needs the Database internet accessib...

Re: Mapping of AdapterName and ActivityName

AdapterName Action Name Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWWorkflowVariablesAdapter Set Variable Nintex.Workflow.Activities....