cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Cannot add variable to Send Notification Action

Hello,I have a problem with the send notification action in Nintex. I'm not able to add a variable to the sender property, because I can't click "ok" in this window (unfortunately only in german avail...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 13, 2014 05:49
  • Views 761
  • Replies 4

remove form lines (cell outlines)

Hi everyone!I've noticed when I create forms there are light blue lines left over from the fields. how do I get rid of these?I've set the border to none... and width to zero.ThanksKassie

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmccool
  • | June 08, 2016 15:35
  • Views 2395
  • Replies 4

Flexi Task Nintex form display too light need to change font color in display

I am using Nintex Workflow 2010 with a Nintex form 2010, the display on the approval form is gray when each item "enable" is turned off. Is there a way to change the font color to black so that it dis...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 21, 2015 06:08
  • Views 3320
  • Replies 30

Creating only newly added or modified items in a Repeating Section

We are using a repeating section to capture action items. Using the instructions from https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2016/06/06/queries-and-collections-and-loops-oh-my, I'...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 512
  • Replies 2

Collecting and reporting on items that have a certain value in a field?

I have a list of items that have a due date and a completed date. I already have logic that does the calculation, and determines whether a 10 day SLA has been met, and populates an "SLA met?" field wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 900
  • Replies 5

Tabbed Form - Issue in "View Properties" in SharePoint

I have created a form with tabs at the top to separate the form into sections. I used the Choice Control and created a panel for each section. I then added rule to each panel. So far so good, tabs wor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 986
  • Replies 3

Creating AD User security concerns

Can someone please give some details on what the AD user creation through the workflow does? We're only in PROD in a highly confidential user data info. as well as SharePoint is external facing. So I ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 857
  • Replies 6

Updating permissions

I have a workflow that sets unique permissions throughout. I have a request to give a new person access to all items within the list. I have updated the workflow to give this user permissions to any n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rlavey
  • | December 02, 2016 12:28
  • Views 434
  • Replies 2

Nintex form does not recalculate calculated fields on form edit

Hi all,I'm creating a travel expense claim form which captures an employees total miles and parking in a pay period. This is done using calculated fields. This function works as intended.There will be...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by arobins
  • | November 07, 2016 17:07
  • Views 1402
  • Replies 3

Check yes/no box with auto timestamp

I am attempting to modify a Nintex Form that was created for me by someone in IT who in the meantime as become unable to help me maintain it. He showed me a bit but this one is beyond what I can figur...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 02, 2016 17:52
  • Views 328
  • Replies 1

Get new created item

Hi alli have created a Nintex Workflow in Sp10 which after a few checks, duplicates the current item via COPY ITEM to the same list.What i now need is to change 2 values of that newly created item(sta...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2061
  • Replies 5

Hi, I am new to Nintex, I need to send a weekly email to every user, a list of 'Task

I am trying to set up a workflow that sends a weekly email all users, a list of 'tasks' that they have been assigned.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 16, 2016 11:40
  • Views 3258
  • Replies 13

Lookup field is displaying "Loading..." in edit mode

I have a Nintex for with a Lookup field and it is displaying “Loading” in edit mode, and does not display the values. It works fine in "New Mode"Please note that the field is been filtered based on th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 514
  • Replies 2

Is there a way to control the sequence of TAB fields

I will attach a copy of my form, and I know this is a minor problem, but it bothers me.If a user starts out in the Class attendee field, how can I make the tab key automatically go to the phone field ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | June 17, 2016 14:50
  • Views 728
  • Replies 2

How to hide a form panel based on selection in List Lookup?

Is it possible to hide a panel based on a selection in a list look-up?All the searches I have done show how to add rules using CHOICE CONTROLS.I need to know if it is possible to hide or show a panel ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | June 15, 2016 12:20
  • Views 1651
  • Replies 5

Show and hide panels and have the form readjust

I'm building a help section within a form of ours.This section is hidden and can be toggled via a 'Risk Help' button.In this help section there is a set of helper panels. Each with a button that will ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 09, 2016 16:16
  • Views 1071
  • Replies 2

Contains Function for a Validation Rule

Hi all,I'm trying to create a validation rule on a person or group form field to keep users from selecting certain AD accounts like contractors and admin accounts.I see this runtime function "contains...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmccool
  • | May 25, 2016 14:01
  • Views 5640
  • Replies 4

nintex forms 2013 resize at runtime not working

hi thereI have a form which contains rules to hide/show panels when a radio button/dropdown is/not equals to somethingMy issue here is when a panel is hidden it leave a large empty space and the panel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6290
  • Replies 9

Tab sequence in Nintex form

I have a nintex form that the cursor does not go to the next field when typing text, then hitting the tab key. Instead, the cursor goes to a field after the one it should. Do you know of a way to set ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 958
  • Replies 1

How to query for disabled users in 'People' form control?

Hi AllI've got a 'People' form control that doesn't return any results if the user account is disabled in AD. Once the account is enabled, it appears again in the form control. Is there any way to ena...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by trien
  • | July 28, 2015 12:15
  • Views 2127
  • Replies 9