Participating In

Reminder trigger

Can a reminder be attached within a Promapp process to trigger an action at a specific time of year?

• By Simone
  • May 20, 2021  22:56

Process map printing in Portrait

May be an easy fix - I hope - but how can I get my process map to display in Portrait mode, like the rest of the document, when I print to PDF?

Connect Promapp reports to Power BI

Hi, I have connected the improvements module data to Power BI using the API Key. Is there a way to also connect the Promapp Reports to Power BI? ...

Linking processes to a registered Improvement

is it possible to link multiple processes to a registered improvement, under the investigation tab? I have multiple processes that will need to be li...

Thoughts on using Promapp as a "FAQ and How-T...

Hi Community, We've being using Promapp for a long time now, but it always was a bit neglected and user adoption was low. This is about to 180-...

• By PBRNZ
  • March 31, 2021  00:13

Back button greyed out when navigating to lower le...

We have found that users who are accessing minimode outputs of process groups can't navigate back to a higher level of the process group if they open...

Restricting edit access for Business Analysts

Is it possible to restrict the edit access of a Business Analyst to processes in one Group only? I know we can make someone a Group Champion and that...

• By hfa2919
  • March 24, 2021  13:39

Processes I'm in

I have a question about "Processes I'm in" tab.. that tab is to show user what processes that they participate right? but how can user participate in...

Moving multiple processes

Im looking to split up a group into two folders. the only way I can see to move existing processes from the old group to the new group is painstaking...

Restrict Uploaded Documents for View Only?

Anyone know how to restrict documents that have been uploaded (.xls or .pdf, etc) to be view only? Currently when clicked on, local copies get produ...

• By JenE
  • March 09, 2021  12:03

Promapp Reporting?

Are you able to generate and reports from Promapp? I'm talking specifically about for the risk add on module. Would be very handy if reports fr...

• By mking
  • March 07, 2021  20:40

Document Reporting

Is anybody using Promapp as their document management system? If so, how are you doing review reporting? As the upload date only shows when pulling a...

Turn Off Approvals for Reviewed/Edited Processes

Is there a way to modify the approval settings so that you can specifically turn off approvals for reviewed/new revisions for processes? We sti...

Tag Definitions

I am having trouble defining the different types of tags in Promapp. I cannot find any information on activity or process tags. What are all of these...

How to access the "inner exceptions"?

Hi, when publishing a process, I received an error that publishing failed due to an error that occurred while updating the entries. It then says I ne...

• By SonjaH
  • October 27, 2020  04:50

What Reports can a "User" run vs. a &quo...

Use Case: We just went live with Promapp; All with the exception of the Promasters are set up as "User". Process Owners especially want repor...

• By Srinee
  • June 15, 2020  08:44

Users who are part of an Action Plan in the Improv...

An action plan within the improvements module can have multiple people assigned to the different tasks. Is there a way to generate a report that woul...

Applicable video formats

What are the video formats able to be uploaded to a process? We have tehm currently saved as a Media Player file but I get an error when trying to op...