cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Workflow Issues with the 'Modern' SharePoint List.

As I'm sure many of you are aware, the SharePoint team has been rolling out what they're calling the 'Modern' SharePoint experience, and I wanted to share a recent (and mildly painful) experience I've...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by wholland
  • | February 21, 2017 11:12
  • Views 971
  • Replies 1

Users unable to access form

Recently, I've startedreceiving reports from a small subset of users that they're unable to access a recently released Nintex form.These reports came from four different users, which is a very small s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by wholland
  • | February 21, 2017 09:03
  • Views 1531
  • Replies 7

Include Attachment in 'Salesforce create record' action?

I'm using the 'Salesforce create record' action to copy Accident data from SharePoint into a new 'Accident' custom object in my client's Salesforce org. Prior to this action, I'm also using the Docume...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by wholland
  • | February 16, 2017 11:15
  • Views 1075
  • Replies 5

Lazy Approval assigning wrong outcome.

I have a workflow that makes use of the"Assign as Task Process" action and I've enabled Lazy Approval.The issue is that for some users, they reply to the task email with the word "Approved" (on a line...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by wholland
  • | February 06, 2017 10:05
  • Views 1142
  • Replies 5

Office365 Workflow, Document Generation, and the forms "Signature Control".

For a client project, we're using both Forms and Workflow for Office 365. We're also making use of the Document Generation feature of Nintex Workflow to generate PDF versions of the forms a user fills...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by wholland
  • | July 15, 2016 07:26
  • Views 828
  • Replies 3

Why do I have to "reconfigure" my Set Variable actions when doing a list lookup to a

I'm creating a Nintex Workflow for Office 365. In one of my earliest steps, I'm setting up variables that are used in a few places throughout the workflow. Two such variables are actually looks up to ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by wholland
  • | June 06, 2016 06:36
  • Views 603
  • Replies 1