cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Change FlexiTask username from Database

Hey guys,I was wondering, from a security point-of-view, is there a way to modify a FlexiTask's assigned username from the Database?Is the usernamestored as plain text inside a DB table? and if yes, w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | September 04, 2017 03:31
  • Views 899
  • Replies 5

Disable mouse hover on disabled People picker

Hey guys,I seem to be experiencing something strange with a people picker control:If I disable a panel usingNWF$('.form2*').prop('disabled',true);and that panel contains a people picker, then the cont...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | November 24, 2016 23:48
  • Views 773
  • Replies 2

RepeaterRowDeleting event not triggered if last row

Hey guys,I'm trying to clear individualrows in a Repeating section, but the eventdoesn't seem to trigger if there is only one row...E.g.1)first rowX2) second rowXIt works OK if I try to delete either ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | November 23, 2016 07:00
  • Views 909
  • Replies 7

Re-enable a datetime picker that was disabled by a Rule

Hey guys,I'm using the following jQuery to re-enable all controls within a panel, that was initially disabled by a Form Rule:NWF$('.form2*').prop('disabled',false);Everything gets re-enabled as expect...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | October 06, 2016 02:52
  • Views 1179
  • Replies 6

Form priority of Rules

Hello,I have a disabled panel that I want to show based on a specific condition. HOWEVER, within that panel, i have a number of controls that I want to be permanently disabled (by using a Disable rule...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | September 29, 2016 01:30
  • Views 585
  • Replies 3

Access "Settings > Redirect URL" value from jQuery

Hey guys,Does anyone knowwhere the "Redirect URL" option value is saved within the form, and if I can access it via jQuery?I seem to remember seeing it in the "action" attribute of NWF$('#aspnetForm')...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | September 02, 2016 07:49
  • Views 258
  • Replies 0

Preview form attachment before saving

Hey,Is there a way to preview/ open a selected attachment BEFORE the user actually submits the form?For the time being I can only see the name of the file to-be-uploaded, and optionally delete it.We h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | August 12, 2016 06:00
  • Views 1048
  • Replies 6

Disable/hide Save Conflict error message

Hello,Hope someone has some idea/workaround for this issue, it's turning out to be a serious problem for us!I have a Nintex form for data entry, and a Nintex workflow for running some tasks in the bac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | August 04, 2016 00:54
  • Views 685
  • Replies 0

Button with multi-line text

Hey guys,Just wondering, is it possible to have a submit button with multi-line text?So far I tried:Pressing EnterUsing \r\nUsing Common:NewlineBut nothing seems to work!Any ideas?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | July 25, 2016 01:49
  • Views 4889
  • Replies 9

Generate button label dynamically from Form

Hey guys,This should be pretty straight-forward, but I can't seem to get it to work...I want to change a button's label based on a condition (specifically, a radio-button choice control).Here's what I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | June 14, 2016 02:58
  • Views 4641
  • Replies 10

Hide Choice Control option programmatically

Hey guys,I'm using a button-rendered Choice control to create a Navigation Menu, like so:I also used CSS to format the selected/unselected buttons using the predefined classes:.Navigation .ui-state-de...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | June 07, 2016 01:29
  • Views 1328
  • Replies 9

Apply global CSS to Nintex form Buttons

Hey guys,Does anyone know how to change the CSS style for ALL buttons in a Nintex form?Neither .input nor .nf-button-input with !important seem to work, e.g.:.input { border: 3px solid red !important;...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | June 03, 2016 07:05
  • Views 1393
  • Replies 3

Calculated field rendered as Multiline

Hey all,I'm trying to add a "Validations" page at the end of my multi-page form, which repeats (as read-only) the values that the user specified in textboxes in the previous pages.For single-line text...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | June 02, 2016 01:39
  • Views 1266
  • Replies 4

Repeating section not rendered correctly if initially hidden when Form is opened

Hey everybody,I'm using the Choice control/Hide rule navigation trick to create a multi-page form.My problem is that the 4th page (which is initially hidden) contains a repeating section that, when fi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | May 27, 2016 00:37
  • Views 505
  • Replies 4

Retrieve absolute URL/List Name from Lookup field using jQuery

Hey all,I'm trying to retrieve the absolute URL from a valid Lookup field in a Nintex Form using jQuery.I was able to get the Site URL using "_spPageContextInfo.webAbsoluteUrl", and I can append the r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | May 25, 2016 01:02
  • Views 359
  • Replies 1

Prevent form submission from javascript

Hello,Is there a way to prevent form submission based on javascript validations?e.g. i would like to use the following code:NWF$(document).submit(function () {alert('Custom validations!');return false...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | May 23, 2016 01:54
  • Views 4538
  • Replies 3

Trigger form validations via Javascript

Hey,Does anyone know how to trigger the form's validations from jQuery (i.e. a Javascript button)?I'm looking for a proper solution, not just using a save button and somehow forcing it to return false...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | May 19, 2016 03:19
  • Views 1207
  • Replies 3

jQuery in View item mode

Did anyone notice this?If you try to access a form variable via jQuery when the form is opened in View mode, it comes back as undefined!e.g. alert(NWF$('#' + txtSignature).val());even though the varia...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | May 17, 2016 03:08
  • Views 2092
  • Replies 11

Bug in choice control rendered as button, still clickable even if disabled

I'm using v2.8.0.0, and I've noticed that even though i disable a Choice control which is "rendered as buttons", i can still click it... I didn't see it as being fixed in the release notes, and I want...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | May 10, 2016 00:06
  • Views 261
  • Replies 0

Execute javascript code after nintex form validation completes

Hello,I'm looking for a way to execute a jQuery command AFTER the Nintex Form validation completes correctly, but BEFORE the form is submitted. Does anyone know if this is this possible?I tried using ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | April 18, 2016 23:40
  • Views 4560
  • Replies 6