cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Sharing Folders/Document Sets with External Users

Happy New Year Everyone!!!I have been searching for this solution I can't find anything and if anyone knows how to resolve this I would appreciate an answer.I have created a site collection on SharePo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | January 03, 2017 07:03
  • Views 1017
  • Replies 2

Cannot get full name or email address of user?

Hi GuysHas anyone seen this issue where workflows that were working before and they wouldnormally fire request approval task to managers depending on the user. There is different workflow which gets t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | September 05, 2016 21:45
  • Views 2739
  • Replies 5

New Nintex Forms Upgrade Issue

Hi GuysI hope some of you have seen this before. We recently upgraded our Nintex forms to the latest and now we have run into an issue where our hide and show scripts are not working so well. Before t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | July 19, 2016 05:13
  • Views 461
  • Replies 4

Sate machines workflow

Hi Guysjust want to know in this forum the majority of people who uses state machinesin their farms, do they have safelooping switched on or off?We have been having this issue for a while where state ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | February 05, 2016 04:48
  • Views 475
  • Replies 5

Recommended timeout for large workflows

Hi ThereI need some help. I have couple of large site workflows when I mean large I mean processing data in the regions of between 1000 and 5000 records. So I would like to know what is the recommende...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | January 30, 2016 03:33
  • Views 2765
  • Replies 2

Office 365 fownload file problem

Hi GuysI need some help here. My organization have a SharePoint Online environment and on Premise environment which is on SharePoint 2013 and we also have Nintex Workflow Enterprise license for our on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | December 14, 2015 07:15
  • Views 517
  • Replies 2

Connection Manager Functionality

In the latest release of Nintex Worfkflow there is a functionality which allows you to create a Connection Manager that you can then use the data that is returned.Is Nintex looking to add SharePoint S...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | November 24, 2015 05:46
  • Views 284
  • Replies 0

Showing unique data in a list lookup

Hi GuysIs there anyway in Nintex forms that one can show unique values from the lookup if there are duplicates?For example if I have a list like this:Country. CitySouth Africa Cape TownSouth Afr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | November 09, 2015 06:43
  • Views 3371
  • Replies 1

Populating Nintex forms with existing data

Hi GuysI need your help with my Nintex Forms. I have a list in SharePoint that I want to use Nintex forms for. One thing I am struggling with is that I want to query existing data and populate my form...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | November 09, 2015 06:06
  • Views 932
  • Replies 5

Form jumps when selecting an option

Hi GuysWe havecreated a Nintex form that has a drop down at the beginning of the form and the drop down offers options but when you select one option in the drop down a whole panel shows up with some ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | November 09, 2015 06:05
  • Views 1620
  • Replies 13

Upgrading Web Application to Claims in 2013?

Hi Guys,I need help, in an effort to open our on-premise SharePoint so that we can access it outside our network we need to change our web application from NTLM to Claims. I am worried about workflows...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | July 08, 2015 23:32
  • Views 327
  • Replies 1

Nintex Live Actions Taking Long Time To Run

Hi Guys,I recently implemented a SharePoint Online for my organization and our aim is to be able to have a hybrid environment that will allow our vendors to connect to our SharePoint Online and collab...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | May 20, 2015 04:44
  • Views 345
  • Replies 2

How do you get data from SQL Query Results?

Hi Guys,I need your help. When you have a query that runs against a SQL Table and returns data into 3 columns, how do you put these results a collection that you can use. Is there a way to do this?For...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | April 10, 2015 07:21
  • Views 2339
  • Replies 6

Workflow failed to start in one web application but works in other?

Guys, I need all the help I can get and I know this is the best place to be looking. My environment is setup with 3 servers, 2 WFE and 1 App server.On the past weekend the guys were installing CU upda...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | March 26, 2015 02:05
  • Views 1038
  • Replies 2

Check if workflow is running?

Hi Guys,Is there a way to check if a workflow is already running against a list item?I am using a web service call to update list items by bulk every morning but it would help if I can check if the wo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | March 03, 2015 21:51
  • Views 8134
  • Replies 11

Can you update document tag using Nintex Workflows?

Hi Guys,I have been struggling with something here which I am hoping some of you have had to deal with before. I have a Wiki Library and Wiki Categories field linked to Managed Metadata for all the pa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | February 16, 2015 23:04
  • Views 409
  • Replies 1

Contains, Begin With and Like operator for forms?

Hi Guys,In Nintex Forms if I want a rule that evaluate a field if it begins with certain text then do something, how do you write such a formula?There are couple of scenarios like:If Begin With...If T...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | February 11, 2015 22:27
  • Views 715
  • Replies 2

Activating to a panel using JavaScript in Nintex Forms

Hi Guys,The journey to convert my forms from InfoPath continues. Thank you Vadim Tabakman‌ for your blog on tabs using panels. Now I have a question. I probably will eventually find it but I thought i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | February 05, 2015 05:08
  • Views 1262
  • Replies 2

How do I populate value of label/text dynamically in Nintex Forms?

Hi Everyone,I need help. I have a Nintex form with a label that I want to populate the value automatically with data from another list not the based list. Basically in the form below when someone clic...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | January 28, 2015 07:45
  • Views 4588
  • Replies 6

Multiple Nintex Forms for a list?

Hi Guys,With Nintex Forms, is there a way of creating more than one form that you can present to the user depending on a status.The question is in the same list item, I want to have a reduced form tha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | November 18, 2014 11:02
  • Views 1669
  • Replies 4