cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Using Javascript to update a repeating section

Following on from this question Need to Copy a repeating section from a List-item to a repeating section to a different List-item?‌ raised by Pam Lewis‌ i thought i would blog my solution in case ther...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 11602
  • Replies 24

Failed to start workflow. Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.

HiI've seen another postbut with no definitive answer.‌Does anyone have a fix for the workflow error "Failed to start workflow. Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation."Happens when using the S...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1583
  • Replies 5

Populate People Picker with user Line Manager

When i am developing forms for applications, i like to have as much information on the new item form as possible. Workflow can update the item after submission but I think it adds to the user experien...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7610
  • Replies 5

February Mission - Server Patching Calendar

Several ways this could be accomplished but i went for a Site Workflow scheduled to run on the first day of the year.I have my Patching Calendar, default, ootb calendar ready and raring to go.I have m...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 1272
  • Replies 0

Ensure Unique Reference On New Item

Prompted by Cassy Freeman‌ and this question raised by Chintan Desai‌, 2 workflow instance executes at same time‌, I thought I would share how I got around this very problem.My scenario is slightly di...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 4229
  • Replies 9

Collection Operations

After creating this blog post Collection Operation - Get , i thought it would be good to look at the other Collection Operations in some detail too.As stated in the article above, the Collection Opera...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 13766
  • Replies 27

Collection Operation - Get

I was asked this question by Daniel Mueller​ and thought it was worth sharingI have a string stored in a variable looking like this: name, email, usernameI'm using the regular expression to split the ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5844
  • Replies 0

May Mission - Feedback Form

A feedback form on documents for users to be able to leave comments. A list lookup to a different site to get the list of documents and then a REST call to return details of that document. A workflow ...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 1266
  • Replies 0

Start a site collection reusable workflow from the item context menu

Is there any way to start a site collection resuable workflow from the context menu of the item?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 658
  • Replies 1