cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get to a workflow to edit it

Hi

By using both Sharepoint Designer & by going to http://.../mysite/NintexWorkflows I can see 2 workflows & they both have the same Association List ID, TaskListID & HistoryListId.  When I go to Site Actions => Site Settings,  Nintex Workflow/Workflows Gallery, only one of the two is visible.

The one that is not shown calls the one that is, but I need to edit the one that I'm not seeing - how do I make it appear on the list?  From this list is the only I know to edit workflows; there is an interface in Sharepoint Designer, but I can't see the information I require via that method.

Regards, Stewart

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How to get to a workflow to edit it

Hi Stewart,

maybe the one workflow you can't see via Site Settings -> Nintex Workflow is a regular SharePoint Designer Workflow?

You cannot edit SharePoint Designer Workflows in Nintex or vice versa.

Greetings

Philipp

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: How to get to a workflow to edit it

Hi Philipp

Thanks for your reply, and I was hopeful, but the Sharepoint Designer view of the missing workflow has as one of its stages reportingActivity21: Run action Nintex.Workflow.Activities.ReportingActivity.

This suggests it is a Nintex workflow, but give zero insight into what the step actually does, or how to change it (which based on your comment, I shouldn't expect it to).

Regards, Stewart

0 Kudos