I used your web request, but instead the fixed name "Dokumente", I used the Nintex attribute "listname".
It works well as long as I deselected all additional languages. In this case the orginal listname= Documents and the web request give the correct URL back.
When I activate the german language, the listname=Dokumente and then the web request failed.
Do you have any idea how I can solve that issue?
I pubished the workflow without activating the german language and then it works fine. As soon a activate the german language without republishing the workflows, the Nintex attribute "listname" is changed to "Dokumente" and the workflow fails.
Also republishing with activated german language does not work.
if you execute the query in your browser, do you have an error ?
If you paste the following url in Chrome, which display name for your list is displayed ?
The query with "documents" is successful, with "Dokumente" returns the error "Die Liste 'Dokumente' ist in der Website mit der URL .... nicht vorhanden.
The URL Site_URL/_API/web/lists gives a full screen with XML data back, but a attribute "Display name" is not available
never the less, thanks a lot. I learnt a lot about the web request and get information about lists.
I am afraid it could be another bug in Nintex Workflow 2013 International edition. In another case, I learnt to create and publish the workflow in the installation language (in our case english) and later on the workflow works also with the other installed language. In this case the Nintex attribute "listname" is the display name while the workflow instance is running and not the base listname.