cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djlo
Nintex Newbie

Re: How do I get the library URL from the item?

Jump to solution

Hello Caroline,

I used your web request, but instead the fixed name "Dokumente", I used the Nintex attribute "listname".

It works well as long as I deselected all additional languages. In this case the orginal listname= Documents and the web request give the correct URL back.

When I activate the german language, the listname=Dokumente and then the web request failed.

Do you have any idea how I can solve that issue?

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

You have this error when using the Nintex attribute "listname" and with a new instance of the workflow once you've activated the german language ?

0 Kudos
djlo
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Yes,

with the german language activiated the Nintex attribute "listname" hase the value "Dokumente" and with that the web request failed

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

if you re publish the workflow, does it work ?

0 Kudos
djlo
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I pubished the workflow without activating the german language and then it works fine. As soon a activate the german language without republishing the workflows, the Nintex attribute "listname" is changed to "Dokumente" and the workflow fails.

Also republishing with activated german language does not work.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

if you execute the query in your browser, do you have an error ?

If you paste the following url in Chrome, which display name for your list is displayed ?

Site_url/_api/web/lists

0 Kudos
djlo
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

The query with "documents" is successful, with "Dokumente" returns the error "Die Liste 'Dokumente' ist in der Website mit der URL .... nicht vorhanden.

The URL Site_URL/_API/web/lists  gives a full screen with XML data back, but a attribute "Display name" is not available

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

I'm afraid I can't help you. I haven't done this before and I don't know what could be the reason of this behaviour.

0 Kudos
djlo
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hello Caroline,

never the less, thanks a lot. I learnt a lot about the web request and get information about lists.

I am afraid it could be another bug in Nintex Workflow 2013 International edition. In another case, I learnt to create and publish the workflow in the installation language (in our case english) and later on the workflow works also with the other installed language. In this case the Nintex attribute "listname" is the display name while the workflow instance is running and not the base listname.

Thanks  again

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

I'm glad that I've been able to help you

0 Kudos