Capability Sort By

Calculated Value fields and Workflows

I have a lookup list that I use to look up values that could change, i.e. when an approver leaves the company. I have a 'Calculated Value' field...

How can I make attachments required if a particula...

I have very little JS knowledge. I can follow some, but am lost with most. So I've read a similar question, only rather than a checkbox, the ex...

Last modified date hasn't changed in X days - ...

As with everything Nintex, there's probably five ways to do this, what's the best? I have a list with lots of items, and lots of flows running...

links in a flexi task notification

I have an approval workflow on a list. My client wants to create their approval and also, be able to prioritize the item they just approved. I ...

• By kentara
  • October 24, 2017  09:18

Form creating two of the same Issue ID

I have a list called an "Issue Log" that users fill out a form to log new issues with. I have a field in the form called Issue ID that is connect...

Pause action hanging

I am a novice Nintex user. I have created a workflow which pauses for 1 minute. However, it is now stopping at this action and has done so for ...

• By voicer
  • October 23, 2017  23:50

Multiple notifications sent instead of a single no...

Hello all, I will try to explain my problem with the aid of the snags below, the actions above are working properly, the request is submitte...

We currently haveSharePoint 2010 and Nintex workfl...

We currently have SharePoint 2010 and Nintex workflow 2.3.14. Can I use the nintex workflow to copy documents from SharePoint to BOX? Does this n...

Create an element in another site : field value [n...

I'm using the "Create an element in another site" action in a Nintex workflow. I'm trying to copy every field of an element in another list. T...

• By simbel
  • October 23, 2017  12:39

how to capture field description as a variable

Hi, When a new Item is created, i would like to send an email with all the field labels and values. Also, I would like to add field descriptio...

How to have Custom CSS show up on Print to PDF

Hello Community, We have created a form on a list that has custom CSS for labels, rich text, and choices. When we print to PDF non of the cus...

running a report for alerts

Hello! This might not be the right community to pose this question but it's the only SP community that I am aware of so I'm hoping someone can he...