Capability Sort By

Nintex Forms Lookup not working after migration

Hello everyone, I have a couple of lists - Customers - Products - Requests In the requests list I am looking up both customers and products,...

• By kinetal
  • February 13, 2019  03:42

Form requires miminum two week future request date...

I have a form that requires a mimimum two week out date. The desired start date needs to be a minimum of 14 days in the future.

• By adupree
  • February 12, 2019  15:05

Sending emails to selected groups using Nintex wor...

I have an InfoPath form that has a multi-selection list box. This list box pulls from a sharepoint list that has mutiple items. Each item title is ...

• By kzench
  • February 12, 2019  06:23

Multiple file upload fields for SharePoint list

Is it possible to create multiple fields for file upload which will be saved as attachments when form is submitted with nintex forms?

• By nilanka
  • February 12, 2019  04:08

Add user to AD group - Quick check if user is alre...

i want to add a user to an AD group. The workflow is not erroring out even though the user is present in the group (error the workflow if the user is...

• By cauv
  • February 11, 2019  08:56

Nintex Forms - copying text to Multiple Lines of T...

I have an application where I wish to use a Nintex form to copy data from another list ("Other") into a multiple lines of text field in the current f...

• By IanM
  • February 11, 2019  07:57

Query more lists in one action

Is there option how to query more than one list in a row? I was trying query list and CAML and put code like this: <Query> <Lists> &...

• By heget
  • February 11, 2019  07:40

Repeating Section

Hello, please I have a field of type list of choice at the level of the table repeting section I want with each addition of line it keeps the same...

Cannot add actions to State Machine

The picture should explain things. Most of my trees are missing the "new" node. I don't know what you call it. This happens from time to time. It's r...

• By nj
  • February 11, 2019  06:36

Fill columns with information from E-Mail

Hey Nintex Community, I have a Document Library with the ability to receive EMails. some information in that mail needs to be filled automatically ...

• By rama
  • February 11, 2019  04:34

Workflow errored "failed to start" durin...

Hi everybody I have a strange issue with one of my workflows for which I can't find a solution. Basically, the workflow loops through a list of r...

• By Stavros
  • February 11, 2019  02:31

Task form attachments returning nothing

Hi Team, I have a flexi task which assigns a task to approver where he can fill few columns and attach the file and submit. In UAT environment i...