Capability Sort By

Create workflow for Agenda Items for Meetings and ...

New Nintex user here. The requirement stems from a replacement for workspace in SharePoint. Host has a weekly meeting with documents that need to be ...

• By mksJR
  • April 30, 2019  10:36

parallel approvals from two SharePoint groups - on...

I have a parallel approval process, but each approval is assigned to a SharePoint group. Ony one response is required from each SharePoint Group. If/...

Copy to SharePoint action breaks down with an erro...

I try to run Nintex workflow with "Copy to SharePoint" action for Infopath form with file attachments. This action should copy Infopath attachments t...

parse list update loan start date when column equa...

Hi - Nintex newbie here and trying to get my first WF into Production The logic is: - Parse list - update column: loan start date when column: ...

• By jonj
  • April 30, 2019  03:02

Send Flexi Task Notification to Selected Person Ac...

My workflow is working fine to assign the flexi fast to a SharePoint group, Now members in this group are increased and not all of them should receiv...

• By cabeza
  • April 30, 2019  02:58

Setting Conditions/Emails to Different Set of User...

Hi, I want to include conditional workflow to send email using Ninetex in SharePoint. Basically, I am able to do one set of conditional email. For e...

Huge spacing before <Table> in Rich Text Ema...

Here is the source code for email template. When the email shown on the mailbox, I can see a huge spacing before tag <table>. I also checked ...

• By alucard
  • April 29, 2019  20:07

Cascading Fields from Lookup Field

I have a lookup field on a form. With that lookup field there are several secondary fields that I want to have autopopulate some read only textboxes ...

• By rogerb
  • April 29, 2019  09:03

After the pause, all actions are perfect ! Just do...

I have a problem with SharePoint and Nintex 2016, after the pause action, do not sent any task and notifications! as soon as disable pause, i hav...

• By mahshid
  • April 28, 2019  23:48

The Workflow Could Not Update The Item

Hi All, We are facing this issue in production intermittently. In UAT it was all working fine and when testing in production also we dint face any ...

Show fields based on multiple criteria

Hi, I am trying to figure out how i can hide/show fields based on a click button (Yes/No). I have been able to hide a field based on 2 named cont...

• By gashi10
  • April 28, 2019  19:41

How to view all workflows across all sites and lis...

Hello, I'm trying to catalogue all of our workflows (on-prem) before we move to cloud. Is there a way to see all workflows being used accross all...