Capability Sort By

Prevent from Navigating Away from the Form

Hello, I'm trying to add a prompt warning window in Nintex warning users of losing their form data if a user accidentally presses the back butt...

• By Will_Iam
  • September 24, 2019  12:21

Unable to insert a field with an external data sou...

I created a Nintex form with a repeating table. One of the fields I want to place into the repeating table is getting its data from an external sour...

Button to untick choice selections stops working a...

I’ve set up a form with various choice fields and have put in buttons that allow the user to untick their selection, leaving the field blank (follow...

• By KateG
  • September 24, 2019  11:14

Save and Submit/Cancel buttons resizing when publi...

Hi All, I have a form where the save and submit buttons appear fine on preview but shift downward almost out of view when published. I have at...

Shortcut Generator using a repeating section - A s...

Hello! So the idea behind this was to create a solution to allow anyone to create and maintain groups of links to documents in a library and direct l...

problem adding system.transactions timeout setting...

Hello all. I am having a timeout issue with web service calls in my wfs. I tried adding the system.transactions timeout value to my web.config files ...

Workflow to create Invoice Approval Process

Hello all, I've been tasked to do a worfklow, which sounds fairly simple in my head, but when I start to build it out, I'm clueless. I've searched...

• By SamSam
  • September 24, 2019  07:34

Custom CSS Includes is not working in Nintex Form ...

We are using Nintex 2019 and want to include css file in Nintex form settings: After publish, css file is not applying to Nintex form. However ...

• By itseraph
  • September 24, 2019  02:26

Compare field from different sharepoint list

Can anyone please suggest how I compare field from two different list. Scenario is like have two list Employee and projects. Each and every em...

View and Edit button in Nintex Repeater table

Hi All, is it possible to add view and edit row buttons in repeater? when click on the view pop up should open to show that row details and whe...

• By hema2930
  • September 23, 2019  21:27

Workflow Import is Blank

I am trying to import a production workflow export (.nwf file) over top of a test environment version. I opened the test workflow in edit mode and cl...

• By JG
  • September 23, 2019  12:28

Nintex 2016 Responsive Forms - Design inheritance ...

I am using Nintex for SharePoint 2016 in order to create a set of forms all based on a 'master form' that carries standard look and feel and a number...