Question

Passing variable from WFC to RPA LE : SyntaxError: invalid syntax

• 4 January 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge +2

I have created a form which is a number and list in a repeating section in WFC form.

This is then passed to RPA LE as text variable called quoteid.

This is what I am getting back from RPA stating it is an invalid syntax. I am not sure how to handle. I was able to get to make this work on local enviroment. Any clues would be great.

**could it be the double \ like I see in output or is it doing that because of outputting it to email.

QuoteId: ["{\"se_number_1_sCiujd7kkJ\":20,\"se_choice_multiple_1_zcNn8EYP1\":[\"Option 1\",\"Option 2\"],\"se_number_2_RgJdZXAskp\":2}","{\"se_number_1_sCiujd7kkJ\":22,\"se_choice_multiple_1_zcNn8EYP1\":[\"Option 1\",\"Option 2\",\"Option 3\"],\"se_number_2_RgJdZXAskp\":3}"]

Output: File "C:\ProgramData\Foxtrot Suite\PythonTemp.py", line 23 quoteid = "["{\\"se_number_1_sCiujd7kkJ\\":20,\\"se_choice_multiple_1_zcNn8EYP1\\":[\\"Option 1\\",\\"Option 2\\"],\\"se_number_2_RgJdZXAskp\\":2}","{\\"se_number_1_sCiujd7kkJ\\":22,\\"se_choice_multiple_1_zcNn8EYP1\\":[\\"Option 1\\",\\"Option 2\\",\\"Option 3\\"],\\"se_number_2_RgJdZXAskp\\":3}"]" ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax

["{\\"se_number_1_sCiujd7kkJ\\":20,\\"se_choice_multiple_1_zcNn8EYP1\\":[\\"Option 1\\",\\"Option 2\\"],\\"se_number_2_RgJdZXAskp\\":2}","{\\"se_number_1_sCiujd7kkJ\\":22,\\"se_choice_multiple_1_zcNn8EYP1\\":[\\"Option 1\\",\\"Option 2\\",\\"Option 3\\"],\\"se_number_2_RgJdZXAskp\\":3}"]

0 replies

Be the first to reply!