Get Task History and display on your form.

• 24 December 2014
  • 28 replies

Show first post

28 replies

Badge +5

Great to know the another concept to get the workflow history. Thanks for sharing this.

Daniel Stoll

I am having an issue with this because the blog post says that the download file is a UDA.  But when I download it, it has a .nwf extension.  I have tried to upload it as both a UDA and import it as a workflow and get errors both times.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.  Please help!!

Thank you!!!

Badge +4

Hey @Dan_Stoll,

Hope you are doing well, I followed your blog.

It worked fine. Though I have one small challenge getting pending tasks history, I am not sure where to call this UDA in the main workflow if the Review task is in pending status. Cause until the task won't be completed I can't call UDA and if the task is completed I can't get the pending task history.

In my case task is assigned to multiple people. So, some doing immediately and others keep it delayed. Should I do a scheduled task for each item by including this UDA? Or run in parallel with tasks but then until when and how frequently loop it? Has anyone faced this challenge? How did you overcome it? Please provide your valuable comments.