Skip to main content
Question

Nintex Buttons Missing from List/Library menu

• 12 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Has anyone else seen this problem? Just today two site collections no longer display the Nintex Forms and Nintex buttons in the controls above lists and libraries.

At the same time, there are other visual changes, including icons for each type of column, the links to views moving over to the right and thin bars to the left of each line item.

Is this some change Microsoft are rolling out? Has anyone found a way to get the Nintex buttons back?

3 replies

Badge +3

I can get to the Nintex functions by returning to “classic” SharePoint.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Same happened in our environment last week. Weird thing is some sites have the Nintex buttons hidden and some sites do not even though the list has changed to the “new” look. I am still trying to figure out how to get the Nintex buttons back, but returning to Classic view seems to be the workaround for now.

All this is most likely related to the bigger picture of Microsoft retiring apps within SharePoint online. Below is information about that.

Adding Nintex Apps to sites after Microsoft removes access to SharePoint Store | Community

SharePoint Add-ins Retirement | Community (nintex.com)

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

For me the buttons sometimes appear, sometimes they do not, appears to perhaps be a bug with the new UI?