- Nintex Workflow 2013 version 220.127.116.11 or later
- Nintex Workflow 2010 version 18.104.22.168 or later
The following message appears when installation is complete for Nintex Workflow.
Found Server(s) with ‘Web Front End’ Server Role:
Manual deployment of [version-name] solution on each listed WFE server is required.
[server-name] is a server detected to have the Web Front End server role
[version-name] is the version-specific solution: either NintexWorkflow2013WfeCore.wsp or NintexWorkflow2010WfeCore.wsp
The installer could not deploy the solution to the indicated WFE servers.
Manually deploy the version-specific solution on each WFE server using the PowerShell script InstallWfeCoreLocal.ps1. Instructions follow.
- Record the names of the WFE servers indicated in the installer message.
Note: You can rerun the installer to view the message again.
- Export the solutions from the installer by rerunning the installer and selecting the export option.
- Double-click the installer file to display the installation dialog box.
- On the Welcome to the Installation Wizard page, click Next.
- On the License Agreement page, review the license, click I Agree, and then click Next.
- For Nintex Live, choose the desired option.
- On the page “Do you want to add the solution to SharePoint now?,” select No, I wish to export the solution and deploy it manually later.
Example from Nintex Workflow 2010 installer:
- Save the exported files to a folder of your choice.
- In the folder containing the exported files, open the "Workflow" folder and copy the following files.
- NintexWorkflow2013WfeCore.wsp / NintexWorkflow2010WfeCore.wsp
Example of indicated files in Workflow folder from the Nintex Workflow 2010 installer:
- On each WFE server indicated in the installer message, do the following.
- Paste the copied files.
- Using PowerShell with administrative privileges, run the following file.
The script deploys the solution locally. You can confirm deployment using Central Administration.