Replies

Re: Saving edits made to task form while completin...

Yes, I do want to be able to set the status of a bunch of tasks to "completed" at once. Once submitted, those tasks do not need to be open / edited a...

Re: filtering a list by date range on a page

After implementing the method used here , where SP designer 2013 is used to add a date range filter, pagination breaks and i am unable to view past ...

Re: obtain data from page

is it possible to get the data from the web part and pass it somewhere? anywhere? preferably a list?

Re: obtain data from page

@nj if i'm understanding you correctly, that just saves the inputs to a list through a workflow. but nintex forms are not able to display lists (fi...

Re: unable to delegate workflow task

that i know. my problem was actually that i didn't tick the assign separate task to users in a group. apparently group tasks don't trigger delegation...

Re: creating a popup that calls an api to retrieve...

yes, that's right. i don't think so? because if access to the approver account was somehow obtained, there is nothing else to block approvals / r...

Re: creating a popup that calls an api to retrieve...

my workflow assigns the list items to a role to approve, so the authentication will be provided by them. the item is opened by someone who will deci...