Replies

Re: SharePoint Query list action does not sort?

And tadaa... exactly one year later there it is: the ability to sort query results! Saves a lot of extra work and headaches. The workaround never work...

• By woutert
  • November 29, 2021  23:10

Re: Unpause error

Thanks for the suggestion but this is the 2nd time a medium/large size workflow gets stuck in a Pause . Nothing helped so far. I tried later, logo...

Re: NWC - How to Sort the Option Label on a Data l...

It's now June 2021 - any news on when? It is desperately needed.

Re: New Responsive Designer Now Available

Good progress. Thanks @Euan. I can see we are moving towards the brilliant data structure model of NWC. Awesome.

• By woutert
  • March 03, 2021  07:31

Re: Check Todays Day of the Week

As it is Monday (day 2 of the week) I’ll post my two pennies to this. I used the nice external Azure function as described by Sean Fiene ( link ) and...

• By woutert
  • February 15, 2021  11:23

Re: Export Workflow to File?

Only three days of sharing is actually a bit of a pain. I also share with external users - like here on the Nintex community - and then 3 days is not...

• By woutert
  • February 15, 2021  10:15

Re: Calling depth of component workflows - How dee...

It's great to have that confirmation. I have a custom of putting advanced item lookups in component workflows which return a single item id based on ...

• By woutert
  • January 18, 2021  07:13

Re: Links not working in multi-line rich text fiel...

Unfortunately I have never got a reply on this possible error. Usually Nintex replies pretty quick. But not on this one apparently. I also see that yo...

• By woutert
  • January 14, 2021  11:56

Re: Generate Document Action - doesn't support...

Unfortunately recently I came to the same conclusion after some testing. I now dump all info with all fields and data in an intermediate list and let ...

• By woutert
  • January 12, 2021  09:44

Re: Glitch in Regular Expression action by making ...

Duh... I should have thought about that myself . A trick we unfortunately frequently have to use. But anyhow: it works for now. Thanks @leighburke...

• By woutert
  • January 12, 2021  09:37

Re: Possible error in Get A File action

Thanks @Jake for willing to look into this. These little bugs hinder. And what I meant with the remark on error message is this: Please return an e...

• By woutert
  • January 11, 2021  10:32

Re: SharePoint Query list action does not sort?

@leighburke Thanks for the reply! This list of recipes will grow until probably 40 or 50 items. It has been decades ago that I programmed a m...

• By woutert
  • November 26, 2020  15:59

Re: NWC Sharepoint online intermittent "unaut...

I experienced the " Unauthorized " failure through the same time period and we raised an incident with Nintex. They followed up promptly and there wa...

• By woutert
  • November 19, 2020  07:48

Re: Get a list field value from 'Query a list...

Hi Bard, allow me to answer a bit more extensively as I have gone through the exact same learning curve it seems. First the straight forward exampl...

• By woutert
  • November 17, 2020  17:45

Re: Nintex Workflow Cloud: Data Lookup Control

Awesome control to have now. But let's complete it with at least: Support for multi-value fields (really needed soon) Allowing multiple Option ...

• By woutert
  • October 13, 2020  12:32

Re: All in on the new Microsoft Edge as we depreca...

Make Edge compatible with IE11 One great feature I discovered on the new Edge (the stable version) is the possibility to run in " IE 11 compatibili...

• By woutert
  • October 13, 2020  10:55

Re: Component workflow is not starting from anothe...

From what I read in the help documentation ( link ) t he maximum depth limit when calling component workflows is set to one. This might explain that ...

• By woutert
  • October 10, 2020  14:32

Re: Is the SharePoint connector supporting multipl...

The name of this topic no longer applies. It all seems to come down to a glitch in the Data Sources page. I was able to replicate the error on a test...

• By woutert
  • October 02, 2020  09:51

Not just for spaces but for any change in the name I notice. Keep URL and list name identical if you want the Data sources to work.

• By woutert
  • October 01, 2020  15:17

Thank you @leighburke for taking the time to test it even. Well, after a day of searching and testing I think I found a possible minor bug. I usual...

• By woutert
  • October 01, 2020  14:50