cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Repeating section as html table in mail

A simple way to convert Nintex Forms Repeating section XML data to a HTML table is using a XLS transformation. To do the transformation only one action is needed: Query XML.Here is a simple example (F...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | August 24, 2015 06:47
  • Views 19260
  • Replies 38

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 11428
  • Replies 95

Improve Task Forms with List Item Attachments

List item attachments are not available from a task form – even one customized with Nintex Forms. Providing all pertinent information (including related documents) to complete an approval task from a ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by nprestby
  • | December 28, 2017 14:41
  • Views 7177
  • Replies 12

Remove the hyperlink from the Lookup Field on the Form in View Mode

I have a form with a List Lookup control on the form.In view mode the form displays the value from this Lookup Control, as a hyperlink.I want to remove the hyperlinkfrom the value and retain the text ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3379
  • Replies 14

Nintex form 'tabs' do not display default tab in Edit Properties mode

Just to be clear, the tabs actually are working most of the time. I've implemented the tabs using rules and panels, as one would expect. Here, the default tab specifically will not display on the init...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 03, 2016 16:05
  • Views 3687
  • Replies 9

How to remove or disable lookup hyperlinks on nintex forms 2013 ?

I have List Lookup fields in my nintex form. Once the form is completed and submitted, when I view the form it displays with hyperlinks on the Nintex form. When I click on the hyperlinks it navigates ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3685
  • Replies 11

how to set a hyperlink field

I've got a list workflow in SharePoint 2013 and Nintex Workflow 2013. When the list item is created or changed, the workflow execute and should set a hyperlink field of the item (based on other values...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 19, 2015 06:23
  • Views 23691
  • Replies 11

Lookup field in list as hyperlink in form

Hi,I have a lookup field in a SharePoint list that refers to another list to get its values. I'd like the value that the field is populated with to be a hyperlink in the form when the form is in view ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 23, 2016 08:38
  • Views 637
  • Replies 1