cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Using a lookup column with lookup formula

I am trying to use a lookup function in a calculated field to display the fields of one item from a different list in my form. The context is a dashboard that allows the users to make forecasts of the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 19, 2016 15:01
  • Views 10012
  • Replies 15

Inserting or Updating a Managed Metadata field using Nintex Workflow

I had these notes stored from a couple of years ago - they helped me at the time with a problem I had been banging my head with for ages, but I haven't needed to use them since. Not sure if any use to...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 9479
  • Replies 34

Need workflow which automatically sends an email to a specified person based on their

Hi there,I have a form with a filed that called Submit status, it's contain two value: Save as draft and submit to manager.I want to send automatically emailsevery 28th of each month, totheperson that...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1074
  • Replies 8

Nintex Form, Front End and Back End See Different Fields

I want to create a Nintex Form where visitors enter 3fields (Name, Department and Description)into Nintex form and the people in backend have more 6 fields they can see (Name, Department, Description,...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jdean03
  • | June 25, 2018 06:21
  • Views 297
  • Replies 1

how to have two different view of a nintex form

Hi all,I want to have two different view in a nintex form?In each view I want to have a Button, when click in each of them have a different action?For example I want to push a button for reset the fie...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 926
  • Replies 3

Two parallel "Send an Email" workflow - Nintex Workflow for O365

Dear all,I am new to Nintex, just started today and createdthe below workflow.1) I am using Nintex Workflow for Office 365. I am looking for two emails to be sent to two different set of people in par...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 629
  • Replies 4

How to access List item when Nintex license is expired

Hi All, I am using Nintex Form and Workflow for Office 365. Recently due to some communication issue between client and Nintex partner, Nintex license was expired for few hours. This caused few issue...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 755
  • Replies 2

Send document to a repository

I need to move documents from one library to another (with folders) within the same site.The workflow only has the action "Office 365 send document to repository". The error it gives me is:Both the us...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 957
  • Replies 4

How can we add a attachment control in a Nintex form of a document library?

How can we add an attachment control in a Nintex form of a document library?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by croos
  • | April 03, 2018 03:02
  • Views 1015
  • Replies 1

Wait for item update does not work with the default workflow status

Hello,.We have a main workflow that has a foreach and a switch inside it. The switch can start up to 1 child workflows, but it can iterate up 3 times throught the switch and start child workflows.We a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rammtin
  • | April 04, 2018 08:27
  • Views 861
  • Replies 2

The expression prefix 'NFResources' was not recognized. Please correct the prefix or

I'm currently receiving the following error when I attempt to access the customize Nintex forms option, "The expression prefix 'NFResources' was not recognized. Please correct the prefix or register t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 17, 2015 10:45
  • Views 5131
  • Replies 10

Scheduled workflows and the Nintex Workflow Scheduler timer job

The "Nintex Workflow Scheduler" timer job is tasked with starting any Nintex Workflows that have been scheduled in the SharePoint farm - this job executes within the SharePoint timer service (OWSTIMER...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 29, 2014 10:57
  • Views 40413
  • Replies 13

Installing Nintex Workflow 2016 and Nintex Forms 2016

Looking for Nintex for SharePoint 2016 guidance? Click here.This document provides a link for installing the following Nintex products to your SharePoint environment.Nintex Workflow 2016Nintex Forms 2...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 25, 2016 10:45
  • Views 7406
  • Replies 4

Hawkeye data reporting on deleted list items

Hello Hawkeye expertsIam using Hawkeye in my Office 365 workflows. Workflow on my list is set to start on item created automatically.Hawkeye Process Intelligence Lens is collecting data and everything...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 381
  • Replies 1

Can I connect to Hawkeye data in Office 365 Power BI?

We have a requirement to display workflow metrics in SharePoint pages. We use Office 365 Power BI to display metrics onSharePoint pages. Office 365 Power BIis connected live to Azure SQL database sour...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cott
  • | October 12, 2017 18:10
  • Views 482
  • Replies 1

Upload images in Nintex Form

Hi,is there any way to upload an image in a nintex form to an image library in sharepoint?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eiben
  • | January 29, 2015 14:58
  • Views 3161
  • Replies 3

Can't find Query XML action

I researched that Query XML Action should be in Integration group. However, there are only below actions: Call Web Service, Execute SQL, Query BCS, Query User Profile, Query Excel Service.Web Request,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 17, 2014 02:59
  • Views 659
  • Replies 5