Participating In

Nintex Form, Front End and Back End See Different ...

I want to create a Nintex Form where visitors enter 3 fields (Name, Department and Description) into Nintex form and the people in backend have m...

how to have two different view of a nintex form

Hi all, I want to have two different view in a nintex form? In each view I want to have a Button, when click in each of them have a different a...

Need workflow which automatically sends an email t...

Hi there, I have a form with a filed that called Submit status, it's contain two value: Save as draft and submit to manager . I want to ...

Two parallel "Send an Email" workflow - ...

Dear all, I am new to Nintex, just started today and created the below workflow. 1) I am using Nintex Workflow for Office 365. I a...

Wait for item update does not work with the defaul...

Hello, . We have a main workflow that has a foreach and a switch inside it. The switch can start up to 1 child workflows, but it can iterate u...

• By rammtin
  • April 04, 2018  08:27

How to access List item when Nintex license is ex...

Hi All, I am using Nintex Form and Workflow for Office 365. Recently due to some communication issue between client and Nintex partner, Nint...

Send document to a repository

I need to move documents from one library to another (with folders) within the same site. The workflow only has the action "Office 365 send docu...

How can we add a attachment control in a Nintex fo...

How can we add an attachment control in a Nintex form of a document library?

• By croos
  • April 03, 2018  03:02

Can I connect to Hawkeye data in Office 365 Power ...

We have a requirement to display workflow metrics in SharePoint pages. We use Office 365 Power BI to display metrics on SharePoint pages. Offi...

• By cott
  • October 12, 2017  18:10
Rank

Inserting or Updating a Managed Metadata field usi...

I had these notes stored from a couple of years ago - they helped me at the time with a problem I had been banging my head with for ages, but I ...

Installing Nintex Workflow 2016 and Nintex Forms 2...

Looking for Nintex for SharePoint 2016 guidance? Click here. This document provides a link for installing the following Nintex products ...

• By
  • July 25, 2016  10:45

Using a lookup column with lookup formula

I am trying to use a lookup function in a calculated field to display the fields of one item from a different list in my form. The context is a d...

• By
  • July 19, 2016  15:01

The expression prefix 'NFResources' was no...

I'm currently receiving the following error when I attempt to access the customize Nintex forms option, "The expression prefix 'NFResources' was ...

• By
  • February 17, 2015  10:45

Upload images in Nintex Form

Hi, is there any way to upload an image in a nintex form to an image library in sharepoint?

• By eiben
  • January 29, 2015  14:58

Can't find Query XML action

I researched that Query XML Action should be in Integration group. However, there are only below actions: Call Web Service, Execute SQL, Query BC...

• By
  • November 17, 2014  02:59

Scheduled workflows and the Nintex Workflow Schedu...

The "Nintex Workflow Scheduler" timer job is tasked with starting any Nintex Workflows that have been scheduled in the SharePoint farm - this jo...

• By
  • July 29, 2014  10:57