cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How to set a person or group field to empty in Nintex Workflow

Hi,I cant get this to work properly. I have a person or group field on a list and at the end of the workflow, I want to clear the field. I'm using the 'Set Field in Current Item' action currently to s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 8733
  • Replies 22

Synonyms are not working in Managed metadata control in the forms

Hi allCan anyone please confirm if Synonyms are working in the new Managed metadata control in Office 365 forms? Synonyms are not working for me in the forms.Thanks

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 853
  • Replies 3

Office 365 update item permissions

Hello Everyone,We are using Office 365 and Nintex workflow and trying to change item permissions when a request is submitted. For this i have used "Office 365 update item permissions" workflow action ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3335
  • Replies 6

Sharepoint Modern library Details Pane allows users to bypass Nintex Form rules to up

Because of the Details Pane, users now have the ability to update fields which are disabled in nintex form via rules. We have set the library to use Classic experience for now. But once Microsoft remo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kguru
  • | December 16, 2016 11:42
  • Views 1753
  • Replies 7

Lookup Runtime in Nintex Forms for Office 365

If I could fill the title with exclamation points, I would. The lookup() runtime function for Nintex Forms for Office 365 is now available. For those of you that have used Nintex Forms for SharePoint ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 14109
  • Replies 24

O365 Nintex Form - SQL

Hello,We are enterprise customer for Nintex forms and workflow. There is an immediate need to query SQL and populate data in Nintex Forms using O365 - SharePoint online. I don't see SQL action in the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1180
  • Replies 2

For Each with query XML taking aaaaages to run

Hey everyone,I've got a workflow For Each action that contains 6 query xml actions, and a 'build string' at the end to compile those XML queries into a string. When it's looping 2-4 times it's taking ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1767
  • Replies 13

Workflow started by conditional start runs under the Nintex App account

I can see why workflows run under the Nintex App account. The Nintex app notices a change in the item and in turn manually kicks off the workflow.But this has some disadvantages and may cause problems...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by pkops
  • | March 20, 2018 01:21
  • Views 1035
  • Replies 2

How to userProfileLookup w/o userProfileLookup function?!

Hi community,I just found out that there is no userProfileLookup runtime function within NINTEX Forms for o365‌.So what to do now? Is there any workaround?BTW: if you also think that this is awful, pl...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | August 15, 2017 07:15
  • Views 1864
  • Replies 5

Changing Site URL and Title via Nintex Workflow

We have a top level site with a list that contains information (site name, owner, URL, etc.) about subsites that have been created. The scenario I’m trying to figure out is how to change a subsite’s U...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by bamaeric
  • | March 07, 2016 14:59
  • Views 8989
  • Replies 16

How to create a button that starts a site workflow in O365?

I've browsed a ton of threads on here about creating a button to start alist workflow, but not a site one in O365. When I go to the Site Workflows area and copy the URL of starting the workflow I want...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1670
  • Replies 4

Can I hide calculation controls in Responsive forms and still have them working?

I have a series of selectors resulting in numbers for risk level. There is also a cost field. I have nested-If calculated value controls working out the correct level for each input (including the cos...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | August 23, 2017 22:58
  • Views 1919
  • Replies 8

Mobile layout not using entire mobile screen for display Nintex form

I have create Nintex form for Desktop and Mobile. But some how my form is not using entire mobile layout in safari. It is displaying form in smaller in size. i think it is because of ribbon container....

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 15, 2016 14:39
  • Views 1007
  • Replies 5

Workflow not Starting on ItemCreated

Hello,I have a Workflow on a Custom Task List. (Start Options: manually/created/modified)If I create manually an Item, the workflow is starting. (Item Created)If an Task Process Action creates Task-It...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by olampl11
  • | March 23, 2016 14:42
  • Views 4532
  • Replies 19

Office 365 Update item permission error "Unable to find the list item to update"

I have one list which have multiple attachments. One of my list workflow will copy all the attachments and list metadata whenever a new item created, into a document library and create a document set....

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 09, 2016 17:46
  • Views 1309
  • Replies 3

download all nintex workflow from sharepoint online site

Hi, How should I download all Nintex Workflows (nwp) file from SharePoint Online site without opening Lists or LibraryThanks,Taha

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 17, 2016 01:51
  • Views 1306
  • Replies 5

In O365 Nintex workflow App "Start a task process" Action how to capture approvers co

HI,In "Start a task process" Action i assign the one sharepoint group for participant(approver),In that how can i capture the individual approver Comments..

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 18, 2014 05:42
  • Views 4938
  • Replies 19

Mobile does NOT work on android devices

Hi All,I am exploring Nintex Mobile for my Andriod phone (Samsung Galaxy S7). The environment is Office 365 with SharePoint Online.I referred to this URL to configure apps but still do not work for my...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 926
  • Replies 3

Nintex Form/workflow 365 Installation Office 365:

After installed on Office 365, the Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow are showing "Sorry, something went wrong with adding the app". I have google and selected "English (Unite status)" already, which is...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 08, 2016 18:53
  • Views 410
  • Replies 1

What is the best way to surface on premise data (SQL) in a Nintex for O365 form?

Is it possible? Does the data need to replicated to Azure first and acessed from there? Does code need to be written (i.e. oData Feed or Web Service)?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 21, 2015 10:33
  • Views 1161
  • Replies 2