Participating In

O365 Nintex Form - SQL

Hello, We are enterprise customer for Nintex forms and workflow. There is an immediate need to query SQL and populate data in Nintex Forms usi...

Workflow started by conditional start runs under t...

I can see why workflows run under the Nintex App account. The Nintex app notices a change in the item and in turn manually kicks off the workflow...

• By pkops
  • March 20, 2018  01:21

For Each with query XML taking aaaaages to run

Hey everyone, I've got a workflow For Each action that contains 6 query xml actions, and a 'build string' at the end to compile those XML quer...

Office 365 update item permissions

Hello Everyone, We are using Office 365 and Nintex workflow and trying to change item permissions when a request is submitted. For this i have...

How to create a button that starts a site workflow...

I've browsed a ton of threads on here about creating a button to start a list workflow, but not a site one in O365. When I go to the Site Workf...

Can I hide calculation controls in Responsive form...

I have a series of selectors resulting in numbers for risk level. There is also a cost field. I have nested-If calculated value controls workin...

How to userProfileLookup w/o userProfileLookup fun...

Hi community, I just found out that there is no userProfileLookup runtime function within NINTEX Forms for o365‌. So what to do now? Is there...

• By mai-kel
  • August 15, 2017  07:15

Synonyms are not working in Managed metadata contr...

Hi all Can anyone please confirm if Synonyms are working in the new Managed metadata control in Office 365 forms? Synonyms are not working for m...

Sharepoint Modern library Details Pane allows user...

Because of the Details Pane, users now have the ability to update fields which are disabled in nintex form via rules. We have set the library to ...

• By kguru
  • December 16, 2016  11:42

Mobile layout not using entire mobile screen for d...

I have create Nintex form for Desktop and Mobile. But some how my form is not using entire mobile layout in safari. It is displaying form in smal...

• By
  • December 15, 2016  14:39

Mobile does NOT work on android devices

Hi All, I am exploring Nintex Mobile for my Andriod phone (Samsung Galaxy S7). The environment is Office 365 with SharePoint Online. I r...

Nintex Form/workflow 365 Installation Office 365:

After installed on Office 365, the Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow are showing "Sorry, something went wrong with adding the app". I have google ...

• By
  • September 08, 2016  18:53

Lookup Runtime in Nintex Forms for Office 365

If I could fill the title with exclamation points, I would. The lookup() runtime function for Nintex Forms for Office 365 is now available. For those...

Workflow not Starting on ItemCreated

Hello, I have a Workflow on a Custom Task List. (Start Options: manually/created/modified) If I create manually an Item, the workflow is starti...

Easy to follow instructions or a Nintex video on h...

We are attempting to create a survey form. I would like a workflow to auto generate a number as the surveys are received so we have a reference n...

• By
  • March 17, 2016  12:25
Rank

Changing Site URL and Title via Nintex Workflow

We have a top level site with a list that contains information (site name, owner, URL, etc.) about subsites that have been created. The scenario...

download all nintex workflow from sharepoint onlin...

Hi, How should I download all Nintex Workflows (nwp) file from SharePoint Online site without opening Lists or Library Thanks, Taha

• By
  • January 17, 2016  01:51

Office 365 Update item permission error "Unab...

I have one list which have multiple attachments. One of my list workflow will copy all the attachments and list metadata whenever a new item crea...

• By
  • January 09, 2016  17:46

How to set a person or group field to empty in Nin...

Hi, I cant get this to work properly. I have a person or group field on a list and at the end of the workflow, I want to clear the field. I'm ...

401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invali...

Suddenly ALL of our Nintex forms for Office 365 have begun displaying this Server error message. This has begun affecting all our schools that us...