Participating In

Workflow creates new item - how to redirect and op...

Hi All, I need some help with re-directing to a newly created item in a different list and open it. Scenario: List 1 has a workflow which creat...

How do I limit the number of lines in a multi line...

Is there a way to set a limit on the number of lines that can be entered on a Multiline textbox? I know I can set the resize at runtime to No, but t...

Nintex form spell check

Hello, Is it possible to implement spell check on Nintex form for sharepoint? Thank you!

• By gorf
  • January 03, 2019  06:44

My horizontal choice control radio buttons render ...

I have 4 choices and the control is configured to use 4 columns across then down. Each radio button control renders immediately next to the text ...

Create Site Action - Override Credentials Not Work...

I'm building an approval workflow to create a new site from values in a form. I have set up a site collection workflow constant containing crede...

• By andyCOT
  • March 23, 2018  14:44

how to disallow submitter from approving their own...

While testing a workflow we discovered that the person requesting a workflow approval can delegate the workflow to themself then they are able to...

Workflow task batch approval

Is there any function provided to approve/complete workflow tasks in batch?

Rank

All things Delegation

A question was posted about delegation the other day and it made me realise that there is quite a lot to know about delegation that can be picked...

Calling nintex webservice to delegate throws error...

I am testing the Ninte web service to delegate a task, I created a task on the workflow tasks list manually and I have the error below. 1. I u...

• By
  • February 24, 2016  09:20

This task is currently locked by a running workflo...

I am facing this situation, when 1. I try to approve a task and the workflow takes long time to get it approved. 2. And after a while, the s...

• By
  • October 07, 2014  05:40