cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

nintex mobile apps form background color

Hi,having some issues changing the background color of a nintex form in the mobile app.Any recommendations??

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | June 16, 2016 00:51
  • Views 663
  • Replies 3

Add metadata or a caption to images attached in Nintex Mobile App

Hi Everyone,Not sure if this is possible. But what i need is to be able to add a caption/comment/description (any will do) when i take and attach images in the Nintex Mobile App.While i'm at it, is th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | June 08, 2016 02:46
  • Views 1679
  • Replies 12

cascade fields using javascript

Hi!Is there anyway to cascade fields using javascript?I have two choice columns and i want a column to cascade based on the value chosen in the first column. Any help is appreciated!!Thanks,Kimberley

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | May 23, 2016 18:18
  • Views 807
  • Replies 2

set people picker value based off a choice field selection

Hi Everyone... is there a way to set the value of a people picker field based off a selection in a choice field?I have a list that has the list of all the choices and then the user name in another col...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | May 22, 2016 22:28
  • Views 895
  • Replies 1

Issue with cross browser displays of a Nintex Form

Hi Everyone,Has anyone come across and issue with forms not rendering the same cross browser?Seems to be person or group fields and repeating sections..Internet ExplorerGoogle ChromePerson or group fi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | April 15, 2016 19:41
  • Views 1426
  • Replies 7

Document Sets inside Document Sets

Hi Community, I've seemed to pro-grammatically copy a document set inside another document set. I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this and if they have experienced any issues with it? It does...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | April 10, 2016 16:29
  • Views 796
  • Replies 1

custom css on a button

Is there anyway to apply custom CSS to a button control in Nintex Forms?I'm looking at trying to create a floating button on one of my forms that is very long and I have some css styling that I want t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | April 06, 2016 20:40
  • Views 2629
  • Replies 1

Redirect to a page after workflow is complete

Hi, I have a workflow that is going to create a document set, is there anyway to run a redirect that after the workflow is run and the document set is created it will open it up in a new tab or window...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | April 04, 2016 19:32
  • Views 1295
  • Replies 2

Select Multiple Users from a Pick List

Hi, Has anyone come across being able to select multiple users that are contained in a sharepoint group (added in as individual users from Active Directory) as a pick list, like radio buttons or a dro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | April 03, 2016 19:47
  • Views 563
  • Replies 1

Alert() or Confirm() window when changing a content type in a Nintex Form

Hi, Has anyone discovered a way to add an alert() or confirm() window to a Nintex form when a user tries to change the content type of the edit form using the 'change content type' control?alternative...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | March 27, 2016 15:12
  • Views 2059
  • Replies 11

Nintex Workflow - 'Copy Item' to copy a document set from one library to another

Hi,I have been absolutely racking my brain trying to work this out!Is there anyway in Nintex Workflows to copy an entire document set with all of its contents from one library to another?I keep gettin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmorry19
  • | March 21, 2016 03:19
  • Views 2433
  • Replies 6