Latest Posts

Will 2013 Workflows (.nwf) import into SharePoint ...

I'm trying to get an idea of what needs to be done in the upgrade to SharePoint 2016. We have a relatively small number of workflows and forms an...

Problems with Conversion Error on Person Fields on...

I get the following Coercion Failed Error when trying to convert a Workflow Person Variable to "Display Names, Semicolon Delimited": I...

Has anyone done anything with SharePoint Surveys i...

I my experience Surveys are difficult to extract data from in SharePoint. Setting up the survey is easy enough but extracting the data to anothe...

On a Nintex form is there any way to set focus and...

I have a noticeable problem on a form where I added a field later in my sequence. The field is a Name Field. Even though it is the far top left f...

On Nintex Forms is there anyway to selectively dis...

I have a Nintex form with several panels. The panels are hidden depending on the value of a Choice field. For simplicity, I'd like to mark a numb...

Anyone seen this error on Nintex forms: 'nfCli...

Trying to limit the size of a field. View from the debugger. Code Source: https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/20...

Want to display the ID of a List in a Nintex Form ...

Sometimes I'm on a long list of items and I edit a particular list Item. I would like to see the ID in the Form just to help me keep track of whe...

Log History Message - Strange Error - You Must Ent...

Sometimes when I try to configure a Log History Message, I get a strange error message which makes me abort and find another way like the "Common...

Problems displaying People Dropdown

I thought I left an adequate space for my People Dropdowns but when I search for a Name like "Jones" the part of the dropdown display gets overla...

How do I know if a Workflow coming from a Create o...

Basically, I want to write one workflow to cover both situations. I; however, want to change some wording based on whether the workflow is coming...

Two more items to add to Upgrading Nintex to Enter...

I have two more items on my Upgrade to Enterprise Wishlist: Needs to be some way to generate pretty emails with templates. Every email I create...

Ugly Content Label appearing at the bottom of my N...

There is an ugly label telling me stuff I don't want to know at the bottom of my published form: How do I give it a burial without resort...

How extensible are workflows to a totally differen...

Let say I develop a workflow for a given custom list and I template that custom list--no really funny custom fields (Standard SharePoint Columns)...

How do you query for a string in a multiline text ...

I seem to be having difficulty searching for text in multiline text box in a workflow. I am manually populating a column based on items from anot...

How many test workflows in a test environment befo...

Last week I made a workflow mistake--not my first. Actually, part of this I will attribute to a confusing setting in Nintex; the other part is pu...

When filter data from a SharePoint List on Modifie...

I've just experienced a problem comparing two dates and times on a SharePoint List, one of them is the built-in Modified column. The other column...

Two Question on Site Workflows: Url and Landing Pl...

Someone let me in on a trick to start workflows without the "Start Screen" by making setting Form Type "Custom" and deleting the Start Page line....

Any have a problem when copying dates to a new ite...

Just created a workflow to create a report from two lists. When I copy my detail list items, the date fields created in the new list are 1 day le...