Latest Posts

How to set user/password to read emails for LazyAp...

Hi, I am trying to setup LazyApproval and confused about one thing. When I go to Central Admin I can enable LazyApproval and there it is asking ...

Why Request Data task doesn't move to next sta...

I am using Request Data task in a Nintex 2016 workflow in SharePoint 2016 on-premise. I have attached custom content type to it and also added o...

How to create custom form for workflow tasks

Hi, Please tell me how can I assign my own custom task form to a Nintex workflow? I tried using "Flexi Task" and there is "Edit Form" button o...

Which license to install on server which is both p...

I have got a SharePoint farm which is both production and development i.e. we are developing workflows on it and it will also serve as a producti...

Does Nintex Hybrid allows development for both Off...

If I have Nintex Hybrid license, does it mean I can develop workflows for both Office365 and on-premises SharePoint 2016 environments?

Can we still deploy changes after Dev license expi...

If Nintex workflow development license has expired, can we still deploy changes that we have already done on Dev, to Production environment? O...

Error in request data action. Cannot get the full ...

Hi, I have a TEXT field called "SomeUser" in list which contain full name of user for e.g. Frank Martin. I am trying to assign task to this...