cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

How to call soap web service using Nintex online workflow

Hi there, I have to send information from Nintex online to Springboard, so I have to use the Soap call web service. Is anyone knows how to create the Web request and call the web serviceand how to gen...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by bf_parvaz
  • | August 15, 2019 23:10
  • Views 252
  • Replies 1

Get computer name or Hostname

Hi guys,I need to show "Computer name/hostname" in Nintex form for SharePointonline, Classicform.Also, it should be editable by the user.Can you help me if you have any experience with that?ThanksBaha...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by bf_parvaz
  • | September 20, 2018 00:56
  • Views 689
  • Replies 2

Modify the error message location to under the each field

Hi all,I want to have error message under each field.Do you have any suggestion for me?Thanks,Bahareh

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 811
  • Replies 6

Get an error when nintex Workflow run

Hi,It's the first time I am using the Nintex workflow,When I try to open the ninitex work flowI don't have the " Create workflow in Nintex workflow" in workflow setting.Iget this error:Is there anybod...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 677
  • Replies 4

how to have two different view of a nintex form

Hi all,I want to have two different view in a nintex form?In each view I want to have a Button, when click in each of them have a different action?For example I want to push a button for reset the fie...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1084
  • Replies 3

Need workflow which automatically sends an email to a specified person based on their

Hi there,I have a form with a filed that called Submit status, it's contain two value: Save as draft and submit to manager.I want to send automatically emailsevery 28th of each month, totheperson that...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1249
  • Replies 8

Confirm publishing dialog box

I've Skiped “Confirm publishing” and “Publish completed” dialogs when I wanted to publish my form, now I want to select the "Production " option and this dilog box dose not show when I push the publis...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 586
  • Replies 2

How can I get the Current User, who create or modify the form?

Hi there,I want to get the "Current user" who log in to the computer. When Iuse the "Current user" action, it just show the user who created the form, but I need tohave current userwho create or Modif...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bf_parvaz
  • | February 25, 2018 21:38
  • Views 694
  • Replies 3