cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Forms (O365) - Responsive Design: How to Reference "This" or "Self" in formulas?

I have a multitude of calculated fields. I would like to hide each if their respective value is 0 or null/empty. Instead of creating twelve rules for all 12 of them, I'd like to create one rule for all of them instead. Something like:

"or( [THIS] == 0,IsNullorEmpty([THIS]))" then Hide.

However, I can't find any way to reference the field's value using a keyword such as "This" or the old {Self} from previous Nintex versions. Any ideas how I can do this?

EDIT: I have tried using {self} in the one-rule-to-rule-them-all, but it doesn't work. They all remain hidden regardless.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Nintex Forms (O365) - Responsive Design: How to Reference "This" or "Self" i

Hi.

The {Self} reference does exist in the Named Controls section when creating a rule.

Self.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Forms (O365) - Responsive Design: How to Reference "This" or "Self" i

Thanks! I must have missed it. Though it didn't work when typing it in manually, I'll give it another go using the reference directly from the right pane and see if that works.

0 Kudos