cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

List Query and Email Notification SP2016

I am new to Nintex workflows; however this site workflow should be pretty simple, at least I thought. I have a list that I want to run a daily workflow that will determine if "Followup Date" is equal to Today's Date. If so, then an email will be sent to the persons listed on that item's email field. Seems pretty straight forward; not sure why it's not working.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: List Query and Email Notification SP2016

Based on your goal it appears what isn't working is the email isn't getting sent.
I'm gonna assume you created a workflow that just sends an email to yourself and that worked so you've ruled out that part of the process.
Have you written out both "Followup Date" and "Today" to insure they are date only and that Today doesn't include the time? You can try using '>=' instead of '=' as your comparison. If it works then you've likely got a time in there.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Sorry for the late response, I was tasked with something else; but I will take a look at the date/time 'thing'.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Time is not being used. I have another workflow that must do something similar. The problem is around the For each area. I'll revisit other posts again to double-check.
0 Kudos