cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I need it to go to my bosses boss but the deligate Workflow task isnt working how can i do this

Jump to solution

I'm working on a check request workflow where if the request is over a specific dollar amount it has to go to a director so basically if I request a check over a certain dollar amount I need it to go to my bosses boss but the deligate Workflow task isnt working how can i do this?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
fccrous
Nintex Newbie

Re: I need it to go to my bosses boss but the deligate Workflow task isnt working how can i do this

Jump to solution

Hi Jason,

I would use a switch action in the workflow that is based on the dollar amount.  i.e. the diagram below.  This will work if the amount of the cheques is captured somewhere in a list.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: I need it to go to my bosses boss but the deligate Workflow task isnt working how can i do this

Jump to solution

I already had the workflow built just needed the lookup but I got it thanks for you help

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

If you have a solution, Jason Norris​, can you click the "correct answer" above? It's helpful to other people in the community who use search to find answers to questions similar to yours. If you're still working, keep us posted.

Thanks!

Frank

Your community manager

0 Kudos