cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

I am brand new to Sharepoint, Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow. I have found books on everything but forms. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can locate a book on Creating Nintex Forms?

Jump to solution

I am brand new to Sharepoint, Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow.  I have found books on everything but forms.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can locate a book on Creating Nintex Forms?

Labels: (2)
16 Replies
Not applicable

Re: I am brand new to Sharepoint, Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow. I have found books on everything but forms. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can locate a book on Creating Nintex Forms?

Jump to solution

Hi, Eric Brown‌!  And welcome! First, try using search in the community to find answers to specific questions and see if that helps.

And while I don't have a book to recommend, I can tell you that you can find the product documentation here: Documentation 

Just a heads up that all your content is moderated the first 24 hours of your membership. I'll try to keep on it promptly. 

I'm sure someone will be along with a reply if this isn't helpful.

Again, welcome!

Frank

Your community manager

Workflow Hero

Re: I am brand new to Sharepoint, Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow. I have found books on everything but forms. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can locate a book on Creating Nintex Forms?

Jump to solution

You found a BOOK on Nintex Workflows!?

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Hi Eric,

I agree with Frank.  Use the community.  I think it is much more interactive than any book. 

Under Forums --> Getting Started you will find these links

Build your first Nintex Form - Part 1 of 3 (simple customization) 

Build your first Nintex Form - Part 2 of 3 (repeating sections) 

Build your first Nintex Form - Part 3 of 3 (validation & hyperlinks) 

Getting Started with Nintex Forms for some more examples...

And after you worked through this start asking questions here on the community. 

Good luck...its not difficult. 

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

haha we were replying the same thing at the same time...  spooky  they must be good resources for us both to recommend!

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

‌ - I thought we had a deal where you would get a penny for every book recommendation. LOL.. Just kidding. 

The book is a good starter, but the community is far better and has more updated content. Slightly hard to keep a book updated these days with a day job of trying to get point in the community.

‌. Take a look at the resources listed above and to get the most out of it all, I would recommend try starting with a small problem to solve, such as build a form and a list that automate approving an item and changing a status field on that item. By doing this, you are still exploring but you're a more focused and can ask specific questions that, as you can see, plenty of people are willing to help out with.

Cheers and welcome to the best community on the planet :-).

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Yes.

Thank You.

Eric Brown

Systems Administrator

bankozarks.com<http://www.bankozarks.com>

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, Eric Brown‌, There's also the Nintex Learning Center, where you can get on a pathway to learning about our products.

Good luck!

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Thanks Frank.

I just saw that in the book that I downloaded. I am waiting on registration now.

Thanks.

<http://www.bankozarks.com> Eric Brown

Systems Administrator

bankozarks.com<http://www.bankozarks.com>