cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How to pruge the data for the deleted list item (purge nintex workflow data)

Jump to solution

How to pruge the data for the deleted list item (purge nintex workflow data)

item has  ben deleted but the workflow history is not cleared.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: How to pruge the data for the deleted list item (purge nintex workflow data)

Jump to solution

Go to Site Settings->'Purge workflow data'. Select 'Custom Filter'. Select 'List Name is' and the name of the list. Add another filter that will help you find the item that was deleted by clicking 'Add filter'. Then hit the Query button. The query results appears at the bottom of the page. Make sure your only the items you want to purge appear. Click the purge button.

Workflow Hero

Re: How to pruge the data for the deleted list item (purge nintex workflow data)

Jump to solution

Thanks.. Can you confirm how can we automate this for the entire farm?

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

You might check out this blog post, it's something the farm admin needs to do regularly:   

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Hi,

when the list item status got completed, that item disappears from the list,

when i check purge data, i can see the item there,

But my client don't need that option, is there any option to bring it back to list.

Please guide me
0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

This only deletes "completed, Cancelled or Erroded" workflows.  How then would you delete "running" workflows of deleted list items?

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

I found it!  You have to have access to "Central Administration" where you can change the "State" to include "Running."

https://help.nintex.com/en-us/nintex2010/help/Workflow/RootCategory/Configuration/Nintex.Workflow.Pu...

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Is there no way to Query based upon Item: Cannot find list item?  That would be the easiest way possible to clear these out.

0 Kudos