cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Form - How to Display Folder Contents of a document set in a list?

Jump to solution

Hi, I am trying to use list view control to display document set contents on the form.

I am not seeing any options where I can display only the contents of a document set, rather than display just the document set in a view.

Capture.PNG

In the example, i am trying to display the contents of document set 5. Is there a way to do it. Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks,
Ramesh

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
rickbakker
Nintex Newbie

Re: Form - How to Display Folder Contents of a document set in a list?

Jump to solution

Hi Ramesh,

Where is the Nintex part in your question? To me, this is a SharePoint related question. You know this is a forum about Nintex right?

Cheers,

Rick

0 Kudos
kapilkjoshi
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Rick Bakker

This is Nintex form question.

Hi Rameshbabu Chinnam​,

If you can create view of the documents within the document set then you may be able to reference it inside the List View control. Otherwise the default view will show the folders or document sets within the library and not the documents within them. Let us know if you figured it out as this is an old post.

0 Kudos
rickbakker
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Kapil,

I see now. I probably was not yet awake at that time

Cheers,

Rick

0 Kudos
rickbakker
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Ramesh,

What you want is possible. First, you need to create a view in the document library containing the document set with the following configuration:

1. Filter on item where the content type is not equal to the name of the content type of the document set.
  2. In the section 'Folders' select: Show all items without folders

And now the Nintex part... ...On the Nintex Form, use the 'List view' control, as mentioned by Kapil Joshi​.

Configure it to use the newly created view.

I have added some visual below

Cheers,

Rick

Homepage of document set

Nintex Form

Please mark this reply as a correct answer if it is a solution for your problem.

kalpesh_vaghela
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Rick,

According to you suggestion, it will display all the document from document set.

But my requirement is like I want to show all the contents (including folder and documents) from document set. How we can achive it? 

0 Kudos