cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Delegate Task Link is not visible to Approvers

The delegate task link is not visible to Task Approvers (provided with Contribute Access) in Nintex (Workflow Task) Form.

I understand from Nintex documents that Approvers with Contribute Access should be able delegate task to another. (Full Control users are able to view the delegate task link irrespective of whether they are approver or not)

What am I missing here?

Environment:

Nintex Workflow version :Nintex Workflow 2013 (3.1.6.0) - English

Nintex Form Version:Nintex Forms 2013 ( 2.8.1.0 )

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Delegate Task Link is not visible to Approvers

Hi Jaravind,

in your workflow design, when you open the Flexi Task action, is Allow Delegation enabled?

Vadim

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Yes Vadim,

it is enabled. The link is visible to Site owners but not to the Approvers with Contibute access.

Thank you,

Julius

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Hi Julius,

I just want to double check that you're talking about the "Delegate" link in the task form and not in the email.

If it's missing from the task form, and your action is configured with Allow Delegation, something odd is going on and you should reach out to support@nintex.com.

The task form is the only place where there should be a link to Delegate.

vadim

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Vadim,

Yes, I am talking about the link on the Task form.

I will reach out support team to check this out further.

Thank you,

Julius

0 Kudos
sharepointfranc
Nintex Newbie

Hi,

I can see that the "Allow Delegation" is not showing in Nintex for Office 365, any workaround to this ?

0 Kudos
cmikhaiel
Nintex Newbie

Have you found a solution to this? I"m facing the same problem. The task delegation is allowed, users have contribute access. Full control users can see the link. But the contribute users who are assigned the tasks cannot delegate their own tasks because the link is invisible to them... Any thoughts?!

0 Kudos