Capability Sort By

Using Loop action to generate separate email when ...

I have a workflow (Nintex Standard On-Premise) that sends email notifications when statuses change. I also have a Notes to Requestor field that, ...

E-mail Address Error

Hello, I've recently ran into a annoying issue. I hope someone out here in Nintex land can shine a light on it. I am selecting a e-mail ad...

maximum form height (in pixels)

Is there a maximum height in pixels for a Nintex form? (On prem 2013 enterprise) I have 10000 pixels now and the XML of the exported form is 2650...

• By nps9
  • July 19, 2017  06:24

Move an item to another site

Move an item to another site - workflow. Example: the item is at: www.teste.com/systems and I want to transfer it to: ...

How do you use 'Calculated Value Lookup' w...

I can't seem to find any working examples of how to perform a calculated value lookup that loops for each option selected in a multiple-selection...

Current user anomaly

Hi, Have anybody seen that setting the default value at a people picker to current user not works? When I simulate the (Flexi task) form it w...

Rank

Get ID from Lookup result

This seems like an obvious one but as yet I've not found the answer. I have a List Lookup control, when an item is selected I want to get the ID ...

jquery code to remove / add options to dropdownlis...

Hi Team, I have been implemented the code to remove Options from dropdownlist using the following code. foo = "0 - Not applicable"; NWF$("#" +...

Cannot use Nintex Forms for content type: Event

Hi Everyone, Is there a solution in this error?. We just migrated to O365 and when we install Nintex Form so we can fix the form for t...

Get Recurring Events in O365

Hi Everyone, I need get the recurring events in a calendar. I can do it in the version on premise of Nintex, but I can't in O365. I t...

How can I copy a Document to another Document libr...

How can I copy a document from one document library to another document library and save versioning? The Copy to SharePoint action DOES NOT save ...

How do I get a check box checked based on selectio...

I have a dropdown on a form with three choices. Let's say the dropdowns are gifts 1. 65" TV 2. Wine 3. 1962 Chevy Nova What I would like ...