Capability Sort By

Overtype/input for lookup field

Hi, I am relatively new to SharePoint and Nintex, however I've designed a few workflows and forms that seem to be going well. So I have a u...

Why are on some days Live Forms not arriving?

Dear all, Today the customer is experiencing some issues with Nintex Live forms. A fiiled in form is not arriving in the SharePoint list. We had...

Help with Reminder WorkFlow

Hi everyone, I'm currently doing a reminder workflow on a list which will send an email to the people in charge how many days are left. My con...

calculate dates in responsive forms

I want to enable any future date in rage of today to "today + 100 days". How can I configure a calculation of date in the control?

Creating a workflow that will generate a vCard QR ...

I am trying to build a form that will take staff details and create a word document with a vCard QR Code image inserted into it to be sent to be ...

• By geoffr
  • June 12, 2018  23:52

How to change date language in nintex form

I'm using Sharepoint site in Arabic language, and the date field is showing calendar in Hijri. As per the requirement of the form I'm building it...

• By seid
  • June 12, 2018  23:07

Hold a list actual

Hello together, i have a question, for a workflow. I want to have acutal customer list, and every one, who is in the list get every month a...

Do I need Nintex forms to utilize Nintex Workflows...

Hello, I am working in a SharePoint 2013 online environment. I am trying to create a document approval workflow in a document library. We do...

Document Library mass permission update?<UPDATE...

Hello Nintex Community, A site has recently been moved (using DocAve) to its new home. This has caused all items within the document libraries a...

New question on filtering using Query XML action

Hello. I had a similar question a couple of months ago. Basically I'm trying to pull a certain node's information based on another node. XML belo...

Working with extracted XML - Parsing out & con...

This question is a follow-up to a previous question on how to pull out xml data for a multi-line text with using append changes to text. I have ...

Set Item Permissions not Changing all permissions

Looking for some advice from the community here on the Set Item Permissions action in the List and Libraries area in Nintex Workflow for SharePoi...