Capability Sort By

align label or text box vertically centered

i was looking everywhere but could find how to align a lable or text bix to be Virtically Centered regardless it is left or right aligned

• By cabeza
  • April 28, 2019  07:39

Getting manger's name of employee in Nintex fo...

I have a forom where line manager must be mentiond automatically when employee oopens that form. i tried the formula userProfileLookup(Current user, ...

• By FatmaQ
  • April 28, 2019  01:44

Edit an Existing Item

Team, My question may be easy but i didnt think about it before, i used to craete Nintex forms to create, submit, and save new item to the list. ...

• By cabeza
  • April 27, 2019  08:56

App Studio- Background Video HTML Start Page With ...

With the capability of creating html start page on Nintex mobile studio app I am interested to know if we can create a html video background autoplay...

DocuSign Actions taking 30 mins to complete on SP2...

Currently the DocuSign Send Document, Retrieve Envelope Status, and Download Document actions each seperately take 30 mins to complete on SP2016. Man...

How do you add ID to Site Workflow URL

I have a Site workflow modeling after this one: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/Site-Workflow-Document-Review-Date-Approaching-Remin...

• By FLSteve
  • April 26, 2019  08:01

Dynamic SQL select query is not working

We are using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex forms and workflow 2013. I have a list with a single text column "veroorzakerSoort". This single text...

Nintex Mobile Form Update

When we update the list settings for a form on SharePoint (i.e. more drop down list options on a form), the only way to update the form on the Mobile...

• By cmhy
  • April 25, 2019  11:26

Remove permission at all list with workflows an ot...

Hello everyone, this is the scenario to see if there has been something similar, I have an approval form that when it is worked must remove the permi...

Validating on null managed metadata fields

Hi, I have a managed metadata field that needs to be mandatory if another field is set to No. I've tried to create a rule using isNullOrEmpty on th...

Use the value of lookup field in the e-mail

I have a lookup column in the list where the workflow is running. I would like to display the value of this field in the e-mail sent to the initiati...

Set background colour for dropdown list

I have a dropdown list with 3 options Red, Amber & Green. When the user selects one of the options then I want the background color of the dropdo...

• By sp215
  • April 25, 2019  03:03